GST (Goods & Service Tax) is a recently introduced concept which merges most indirect taxes under one umbrella tax. GST is a welcome step towards reducing compliances and for improving ease of doing business. Implementation of GST in India impact the Tax Structure, Tax Incidence, Tax Computation, Tax Payment, Compliance, Credit Utilization and Reporting, leading to a complete overhaul of the current indirect tax system. It’s important that all the taxpayers understand the implications as they explore their opportunities and business decisions.
AIRL provides whole gamut of GST Services. Our professionals stay abreast with the frequent changes in the tax environment providing expert solutions.
Here is an indicative glimpse of services we offer in this area :
- Migration of existing assesses under GST
- Registration of new dealers under GST
- Assistance for Impact analysis to assess the operational, commercial and financial impact of GST
- Support on Compliance with filings and records as required under the GST regime.
- GST Returns Filling as may comprehensively be required
- Presenting regular updates on GST Law & clarifications provided by Government on GST
- GST Advisory Services , etc.
- International Tax Planning & Advisory
- Providing on-call advisory services on specific GST queries raised by the clients from time to time.