Corporate law today is a complex piece of legislation that governs the activities of not only domestic companies but also that of foreign companies setting up shop in India. At every step, corporates have to comply with the plethora of provisions contained in Indian Companies Act and in case of listed companies SEBI Regulations with Indian Companies Act
At AIRL we are having highly qualified, innovative and experienced team which includes Company Secretaries, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants and MBAs. AIRL not only provides advice on ensuring compliance with these regulations but also provides secretarial support with respect to incorporation of Companies/Subsidiaries anywhere in India.
Our services under this includes-
- Setting up Liaison Offices, Branch Offices and Project Offices
- Designing corporate structures for specific businesses, new projects and expansions by ensuring effective management of Local laws regarding Tax efficiency, Corporate laws, Foreign Exchange Management regulations and Confidentiality
- Advising on various matters under the Companies Law including appearance before the Company Law Board.
- Assisting in Winding-up of companies/striking off the name from the Registrar of Companies under the Act.
- Maintenance of statutory records registers and minutes books
- Assistance in preparation and filing of various returns and forms with the Registrar of Companies
- Drafting and maintenance of minutes of Board and Shareholders meeting, Maintenance of statutory records and registers
Other than above, Our team expertise also covers legal & commercial advice and support on matters including:
- MSME listing
- Insolvency Code
- Foreign Direct Investment